- Set a clear definite goal of what you want to do.
- Any particular creative style?
- A theme? A message you want to convey?
- A new skill you want to learn?
- A blog you want to write?
- A store you want to build?
- A video you want to create?
2. Define the process to get to your goal
- Find some artists/ tutorials/ blogs/ books
- Do some research
- Plan out your creation
- Or if you are already sure of what to do without the above, then just start creating.
3. Have an established daily work routine everyday (even if it is for 5 minutes)! You need to keep it regular.
4. Work on your weaknesses/ overcome your difficulties despite how long it takes or how much you struggle. Just keep at it and you will get there.
5. Get honest feedback/ critiques. Enjoy the appreciation but also keep in mind the comments that tell you to improve this part, or maybe someone didn’t like that part, and work on it in your next creation. You can always get better and better.